Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hello?

Hey just a quick update from Mt.bethel UMC - my mom's work place. Next week have our second VBS with 700+ kids. It's going to be a blast , and since this is the last workday , it's a made rush to get everything together. Monday morning it will all come together for the glory of God though! Oh and most of you who know me know I read all the time, I'm the quintessence of a bookworm so when I get home I'm going post the links to the websites of my fav christian authors and review them plus some other books I love. Got to go- God Bless,
Ashley Lane
Ashley
Ashy
Ash
A!

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah, I'm almost done.. in the next week I should be done.. :-D When did you finish?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley!
I just came across your blog and thought I would say Hi. Looks like you have a good blog going on here!

God bless.
Kaysie