Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wow I've been busy! I had 3 projects due this week, and I got them all done Yahoooooooo! I feel so free!!!

Well anyway I had a sprirtual epiphany yesterday. We were presenting our healthy living projects in my spanish 2 class and one of my classmates got up to present. When he was reading off his healthy living tips (in spanish) he turned to my spanish teacher and told her "that means to help you see." To really understand this you have to know that my spanish teacher majored in spanish in college and has at least her masters. Most of my peers (including presenter) complain that they don't understand what she is saying and that it's to hard. So my spanish teacher obviously new what that meant. We all just laughed, and my teacher just smiled. Later I was thinking about it and was like is that not what we all we do with God? He obviously knows what he's doing , so why not give him control? So I thought that was cool.

Oh guess what I have no homework! When in all advanced classes that happens like once for every three blue moons, but I'm making use of that. I'm relaxing ,organizing stuff ,than when my mom gets home i'm going to church!

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey.. I was wondering if we could be friends on here.. I found you when I was looking through some books I like.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

ok, I have linked you!! :-) So How have you been?? :-)