Monday, December 29, 2008

Simple Womens Daybook





FOR TODAY 12/29/08
Outside My Window... I see the endings of fall with leaves clinging to the ground and the throes of the winter season with the trees left bare.
I am thinking... about learning to sew and knit and possibly starting a hope chest
I am thankful for... My family and the love they share, my new puppy and God's blessings
From the learning rooms... There is no school in session for me but learning is not confined to school, I'm learning to enjoy God's blessings.
From the kitchen... There are the cookies we started making last week and need to finish
I am wearing... A shirt from my school and jogging attire. ( The new puppy is fast!)
I am creating... A scarf at the moment, although I'm hoping to soon expand my skill
I am going... no where
I am reading...The Bible, and many books from the library ( to many to list!)
I am hoping... That others will read this
I am hearing... At the moment silence only Mom and I are home.
Around the house... There is a inquisitive yet tired new dog and as always work to be done :)
One of my favorite things... is reading and coming away with a new understanding of God's word.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Homework and learning some sewing skills
Here is picture thought I am sharing:

No comments: