Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday psalm and praise! - Oh happy day!

Verse 1:The greatest day in history, Death is beatenYou have rescued meSing it out Jesus is aliveThe empty cross, The empty graveLife eternal You have won the dayShout it out Jesus is aliveHe's aliveChorus:Oh happy day, happy dayYou washed my sin awayOh happy day, happy dayI'll never be the sameForever I am changed

Above is an excerpt from the song oh happy day by tim hughes. I receently discovered that he was behind serveral worship song that are close to my heart. This one in particular reminds me that Jesus saved me and that I need to rejoice in that and share it with the world! I haven't been posting as regularly as I should so look out for a few post this week!

http://jacquedixon.com/?cat=7

God bless,
Ashley Lane
Ashley
Ashy
Ash
A!

No comments: